Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

landan


so went to london with kalpana on Wednesday for a makeover n photo shoot which i won(apparently) after my friend recommended to them. Btw i've recommended u guys so dnt be surprised if u get a phone call frm them. These photos are taken frm my camera but will upload the ones taken by the professionals soon after they arrive. The photos were so fuckin expensive tho. neho it was nice to spend some time with kalpana after so long. her outfit was so cute. we were given some goody bags at the end as pictured above. my photographer was really nice. he showed me how to do all the poses otherwise i'd be like what the hell do i do! all in all t'was a fun day.

3 comments:

  1. babygal...u look gorgeous....!
    and they done magic wid your hair....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wid Aimi Sama~ Gorgeous~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnkz guys. appreciate it.
    x

    ReplyDelete