Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

f**kin work...

omg iv been working everyday since Monday. This weekend was horrible except for one thing or person shall i say... I had to start at 7 am but work up just before 7, hence making me late for work. The only good thing abt the weekend was seeing that person. I dnt know his name yet but there's this guy who comes to dine at the place n he's so gorgeous!!! I saw him yesterday smiling n it just melted my heart...but i didnt see him today :( i only see him during the weekends, never on weekdays...

9 comments:

  1. awhhh~ my Airi has a Crush! Is he asian??

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh White Guy..!!! ;) snap his pic secretly..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm....aiji...airi
    that iz called invasion of privacy......¬¬

    u on bout *that* guy ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aimi: eh u know 'that' guy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats stalking called thn aimi? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiji@ yes i do know *that* guy....airi texted me bout him couple of times

    airi@ i did not stalk *him*
    my house is just in the complete opposite way to where i was following him :P (its not stalkin)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever u say hunnie bunch

    ReplyDelete