Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Orenmanida, I have so much to blog about but haven't got my own pictures to show ): cuz i ain't got my cam with me atm to upload the photos. Whoever's read my last few post will know that I've been going on about SHINee and that I went to see them, well I saw them on the 3rd last Thursday. We nearly didn't make it in time as i went there a bit late and was lost as well. But we made it just in time. We also got a goody bag with a mini poster and a balloon. Our seats were right at the back so we weren't able to see them properly and they didn't even put up the big screen. However I didn't even feel like I saw them as they were so far. Cuz last time when I saw them at Abbey Road's Studio, they were so close. I miss them a lot. I wonder if they're still here...hmmm! I saw Key post some photos in his Me2day yesterday so I'm guessing they may still be here....

SHINee performed quite a lot of songs and I thought we paid so less to see them perform. They did Lucifer, ring ding dong, hello, senorita plus their own solo performances. I was hoping Taeminnie would do a dance but he sang. He was good. I loved Jonghyun's solo where he sang "nothing better" damn the song was really nice. Minho looked like he was lip-syncing during some parts but he looked good and I liekd his rap as well. My friend Aimi was really moved by Onew's performance. Lastly Key's performance was really good as well. After the concert I stayed over at Aimi's place snd we went out the next day.  I MISS SHINEE...A LOT! COME BACK PLEASE!

Here are some pictures from www.facebook.com/shinee


Minho- Rocketeer by Far East Movement

Jonghyun- Nothing better

Onew- The road to me

Taeminnie- Be good to you by se7en

I couldnt find Key's solo photo ): He sang TikTok by Kesha

Another thing I wanted to talk about was me moving out from home. I moved yesterday at my friend's place. Its really nice here. I've lived with her family before as well so I'm used to them I guess. My room's nice and open. I'll post pictures soon. Also I got this really preety ring that I've had my eye on for a while. It's so shiny since the dude polished it.

                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment