Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

one image heavy post on "SHINEE"







Taeminnie ~

Jonghyun singing nothing better- damn it was beautiful

my baby

up up here we go...

onew




jjongie

taemin

Key

finally together...kekeke





Aigoo ~ Its been nearly a month since I saw shinee. I miss them and wanna see them again ): There are pictures I took from when they did an opening act on the 5th of November in Odeon cinema for the London Korean Film Festival. I was really annoyed that we were so further away from the stage. However, I moved a few rows forward as there were some empty seats so I could see them better and take better pictures. The pictures didn't really turn out that great so im annoyed at that fact as well. I also didn't feel like I actually saw them since they were so far away. Damn I envy the people who were at the front rows.                                                                            
                                                                                        ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment