Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Reliving the past


abbey road studio in St Jonh wood station
premier inn, "everything premier except the price?"

nicole hogging the bed...okay not really. she's just posing
Hello baby's costumes
SHAWOLS
entrance to the studio
the lucky fans are going in T.T why couldnt I be one of them???
the crowd on the left side

Rest of the costumes. Onew's chicken is missing.
It has been exactly a month since I saw SHINEE. Man I miss them so much. T.T I wanna see them again so bad. I wish they would just hurry up and come to London already. When they come I can go see them with my baby since she's become a fan now (:

And it was TAEMINNIE'S birthday yesterday. So happy belated birthday to TAEMIN. He's finally legal in the UK. It was also my cousin's daughter's birthday on saturday so happy belated birthday to NUMA who's a taemint. She turned 14 so she's worried that she way too young for SHINEE, bless her! 

Also since college finished I have nothing to do. It's not even been a week since college finished and I've gained weight and get bored so easily. I need to start running on the treadmill again and keep fit.

                                                                                          

1 comment: