Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Ashford

outlet

outlet

numa
I went to ashford with my family on the weekend. I was driving and it took us about an hour and 30 minutes so or to get there. It was a "terathum gaule party". The weather was shit that day thats why many people did not come.We were one of the first ones to get there. Apparently they spent abt £2000 on food but since there werent that many people it was all a waste.
Me and bro stayed at Numa's house that night and we watched some of "playful kiss". She's into K-pop as well. Her fav band is MBLAQ and she's a taemint as I mentioned in my last post. Man she's so tall. I have to wear high heels to be as tall as her. We went shopping the next day in "Designer Outlet" It was HUGE. It was bigger than a stadium and each of the tents had a shop. They did not have any top shop, river island or urban outfitters so I was dissappointed. But I went to Calvine Kline and got some underwear on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment