Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

SHINEE deffo deserves a post




OMG I so can't wait for it. I want it to come soon. I'm so ecstatic because I will be seeing SHINEE in person THIS SUNDAY. Me and my friends from college have been planning this for months. We decided to go see them since we first found out they were coming here for a concert. It's a shame the concert's only for Japanese fans since they debuted in Japan. But oh well I'm still happy that I'll be seeing them. I want to take loads of pictures but I think I'll be too busy screaming off top of my head. We're going to London on the Saturday and will be seeing them on the Sunday. We want to go really early in the morning just so we can be at the front to see them. There was an event on facebook about it and there's 1000+ fans who said they're gonna attend. I so can't wait I don't think I'll be able to sleep on the Saturday night...

Pictures obtained from www.facebook.com/smtown

1 comment:

  1. oh so ur going to see them??~ i wanna go too~ lets see whether im able to go or not~ keke

    ReplyDelete