Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

felt just like a dream!

Yesterday was so unreal. We got up, got ready, had our breakfast, packed our bags and headed to Abbey Road Studios. When we got there the whole of the pavement was filled with SHINEE fan girls and boys but mostly girls. We managed to find a space near enough to the iron bars. We were not actually allowed to go in through the gates but we had clear view to the entrance of the studio. We got there around 9:45 am which I thought was late. After we arrived we saw a van with tinted windows go through the gates, no one was sure if SHINEE were in there so I half-heartedly waved at the van not knowing whether they were in there or not but when they got out of the van it was Taemin and Key. I saw them just as they turning around to wave. I could not believe I saw them as soon as we went there. This got me excited for a good few hours. We heard that the other members had already gone in though. So we continuously waited for them dancing, singing and chanting occasionally. I somehow managed to get on the second line while my friends were still at the 4th-5th line. I didn’t care where my bag was since it was fucking heavy with my clothes, makeup and electrical appliances. There were really tall goreni girls in front of me so I had to be on my tip toe all the time in order to see the entrance. The manager and other people organising it seemed quite shocked to see this many people waiting for SHINEE. I kept checking updates of them on SMTOWN’s facebook page. They posted pictures of them from when they landed, their rehearsal, hair and make-up and the actual concert. Poor Jonghyun had really high fever so he was not able to participate in the concert. I did just manage to see him before he left though.


People have been saying that the concert was only for Japanese fans but we saw people from all races go in there. They did not even look that excited to get in there. There were supposedly meant to be 120-130 fans arriving but we saw no more than 20 and loads of passes were just lying around. At this point people were starting to get restless, bored out of their minds and grumpy as well. Anyways after hours of waiting (approximately 7-8 hours) with no food, no drink, no rest, SHINEE finally came out but the people in front of me were so tall I could not see anything and was on the verge of crying when I saw them on the right hand side where there were shorter people. As soon as I saw them I started taking pictures like a mad person. I put it on continuous and just shot as many pictures as I could in that minute or two. I was so glad I was able to see them after that long wait. Everyone just about went crazy when they came out. It was worth it. They looked so flawless. They were so fair and so beautiful; I just wanted to keep looking at them. Their smile was to die for. I was so happy it felt like my life was complete. After they left I went on a hunt to find my friends and most importantly my bag. I could not find my bag but luckily one of my friend had caught it and was carrying but told me people had stepped on it when SHINEE came out and boy it did look battered but nothing was broken or stolen. Next time I’m packing light!

I am deffo buying their concerts if they ever do another concert here in London or anywhere nearby in the country. They always seem to go to Japan and America and never to London. After seeing them, I love them even more. I’m just continuously listening to their songs, looking at their pictures and watching their videos. I shouted and screamed so much my throat is dry and hoarse. My body was aching all over; I was hungry and dirty but happy that I saw them. Oh there was a guy next to me who was holding out a SMTOWN tour fan but I was not able to see the picture until later when I realised the picture was actually of MY MINHO. I was like I’m stood next to a rival but he left after a few hours. Anyways here are some blurry pictures I took of them.














It still feels like a dream. I know I'm being greedy but I definitely did not have enough of them and want to see them again. Hopefully that day will come soon. Hope Jonghyun is all better now.

                                                                             

4 comments:

  1. aww sweety u sound just like a kid at Christmas...
    u've been soo excited about seeing them..I'm really pleased for u n that u got to see them...

    hope they come to London soon so u can go to the actual concert n not just hafta wait outside for eons this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope they come. I still cannot believe I saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ <3 _ <3 SHINEE~

    ReplyDelete