Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

All things mint green

Mint green percy perspex heeled boots from New look £19.99
I really like this shoe but I'll have to try them before buying it. I usually only wear wedges as they are so comfy but I have started wearing proper heels. These look quite high so I have not brought them yet. Its a shame I could not find them in the store ):
Vans from Schuh £45

Brush set by Louise Gray from Topshop £32


Ted baker kassady purse from House of Frase £75 
I fell in love with this purse after I saw them. Had to have it!
Balmi lip balm from Boots £4.99
I only discovered these today. I saw Michelle Phan use a similar one ages ago and have wanted one since then. I brought this in strawberry flavour though so will have to buy the mint flavour next time I go.

                                                                                         
                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment