Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Tattoo

I so want a tattoo but I haven't been able to do anything about it. I was gonna get it before Christmas but then I never bothered ringing the tattooist even though he lives a few blocks away. Plus I'm still thinking about it like whether I really really want it or not since it's gonna be there forever. But I really really want it so I will get it. I'm only gonna get it after I finish my assignments and exams though. This month is a lot of work. I have like 4 exams, 5 assignments and my first ever placement. I'm scared and apprehensive about it. Newayz here are some ideas for my first tattoo. Its all related to minho since I've decided to dedicate my life to him...

Idea #1
Shinee Choi Minho in hangul
A simple heart since I don't really like big designs


writing again

I love this bracelet from River Island. Its so delicate.


                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment