Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Happy Birthday





Happy birthday to the one and only Choi Minho who happens to have the same birthday as me. Hope you had a good birthday! Wow lucky me. I'm so grateful to my parents that they made me on the same day as him...hehe
Although it was my birthday I spent it any normal day. I so wasn't in the mood to celebrate it this year so I end up going to work. I did cut a cake though. I went out with mum to get the cake and whilst coming back I hit my eye with the car door by accident. Damn it hurt so bad I nearly cried because of the pain and when I told mum she was like "I don't care!" because she was late for work. There is a slight cut on top of my right eye and is quite sore when I touch it. I think it was the wind as well as it was quite windy. I have to go birthday shopping and Christmas shopping soon but the weather prohibits me from doing so. I hate wearing jackets and the fact that I have to keep taking it off when I go into a store.

 And congratulations to SHINee for releasing their first japanese album. I'm contemplating on whether I should buy it or not...hmmmm...
                                                   
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment