Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

SHINee in LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source:London  Korean film festival's facebook page
such a cutie

ooo dont mind if I do...YUM!


OMG I SO CANT WAIT FOR THIS. Only a few days ago I was wishing they would come to London and now THEY ARE...OMG I couldnt sleep last night after aimi told me she brought the tickets to see them. Shinee in London...HELL YEAH! And I'll be able to see all of them this time. Last time at Abbey Roads Studios I wasnt able to see poor Jonghyun as he was ill ):

Again photos of Choi Minho do not belong to me!

                                                                       
                  

2 comments:

  1. gosh u dont even wanna know the hell i went through to get those tickets -_-'


    again these lovely picz of CHOI MINHO... courtesy of me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes its all thankz to you babe! you know i love you right? X

    ReplyDelete