Pages

Friday 30 September 2011


Ugh! I havent blogged in ages. I just wasnt in the mood to blog. I have so much to write about and will try to blog on a daily basis. So I started uni a few weeks ago. The first week was just induction and it was sooo long. We had to queue for absolutely everything. The one thing that pissed me off was when they told us we have to go to Paragon, Brentford for 2 days and Reading for just 1 day. I originally wanted to go to Brentford but I changed my mind during the interview because I thought if I went to Reading, it'd be closer to home.
Travelling for 2 hours is just too much and paying £24 is just absurd. My teachers are all foreigners so it is a bit hard to understand their accent and one of the teacher looks like a pervert so I dont like his lessons. However, I have made some new friends and met some old friends as well. We opened a Nepalese society and have 15 members already.
I am currently trying to find a place to live in Reading. My friend and I decided to live together but then she pulled out when we found out we had to go to Brentford for 2 days. It will be so much easier when our placements start as it will be in Reading. I went to look at this place my friend liked but I didnt like it so I'm trying to find one myself.
Btw, my lovely brother broke my camera so now I have to makedo with my phone's camera which has shit quality as its only 2mp as opposed to my 12mp camera. The LCD screen was smashed really badly and the guy from the shop said Nikon might be able to fix it. I havent heard back from them yet so I might have to give them a ring. In the meantime enjoy these pictures with shit quality.





bored at work ):
                                                                           
                                                                             ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment