Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Life

Time flies by so fast. I felt that this year ended really quick and these past two months since college ended within the blink of an eye. I had planned so much to do but never really got round to doing it. Me and my friends promised each other that we would meet up after college ended but never really did that since we were all busy. I also said that I would exercise everyday and lose weight but nah. Boredom struck me everyday but I couldn't do anything about it. There was so much I could have done but I cant even name one productive thing I did except go to work.

I start uni in a week. Kinda looking forward to it but I haven't looked for any accommodation yet T.T 

I finally decided to buy some coloured contact lenses. I brought it in three colours since the shipping was so damn expensive. I brought brown, grey (pictured below) and blue ones. Its so hard to take them out though. I tried the brown ones first but I lost one whilst  taking it out so now I only have the grey and the blue ones. 

These are some pictures I took after trying the grey ones. I haven't got any makeup on so it looks a bit weird. It also looks like I haven't got any eyelashes.

bored



                                                                              ♥

1 comment: