Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

camera wish list


Omo aint this camera cute? This is the "TOMY Xiao camera" which has a built in printer. It only has 5 megapixels and is quite pricey. I want to buy it just because its sooo cute. I first saw this camera in F(x)'s reality show "f(x) koala". It was love at first sight XD
Picture obtained from www.zink.com.

"Impossible polaroid camera set"
I've been wanting to buy a polaroid camera since ages. But havent found any good one yet. This one looks decent but I wanted something colourful.


Waah these "Diana F" lomography cameras look so cool.
Pictures obtained from urbanoutfitters.

I only seem to go for the looks instead of their features. I like and want them just because they look cute.

1 comment:

  1. omo that camera on first pic is so cute...I wanna have one tooo TT^TT

    ReplyDelete