Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

These past few days has been so hectic. I went to a pre-enrolment day at the University of West London on monday. I was more than an hour late since I got lost so many times. I met two nepalese girls who I'm friends with now. It was so friggin hot that day. It was much cooler inside but so humid as soon as you stepped outside. I could have taken the train for free since there were no guards to check the tickets.
In order to get in the uni I need to get 200 points which is pretty average but I do not think I will be able to get even that much. No matter how many times I count my points it does not seem to reach 200. At this rate I will end up not getting into any uni. So I will try to get at least 200 points in the next week. Wish me luck!

Enjoy these yummy looking food. I made the kimbap but I put wasabi paste thinking it would not taste too strong with all the rice and vegetable but boi was I wrong. I had to spit it out since it was so hot. I could not even eat it in the end ):

mmm kimbap

julebi
                                                                                 ♥

2 comments:

  1. 200 matra? lucky bitch! mine iz 240 :'(

    babe make me kimbap too :) with loads of fish since I'm no veggie or vegan ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Airi Fwaiting!!! I want jalebiiii~ yummmm

    ReplyDelete