Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

weekend...well saturday

Today me and mum visited an aunt nearby. It was quite windy outside, of course I did not realise it and when I opened the door the wind blew the door out pulling me along. I went "Oh my god" and mum just started laughing because I got so startled.I realised that I neva really upload my own picture so here are some I took from my mobile. I edited them a little because the quality was bad. The tunic top I'm wearing here, I got it from River Island for full price but it went on sale right after I brought it. So not funny ): I'm wearing it back to front since the front was a bit revealing and I like it like this.


Oh and I can also wear it as a dress since I'm so short.

                                            
                                                                                    ♥

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh ha ha... There r perk ov being short hai XD
    N im lovin the top although shame bout the sale thing

    ReplyDelete