Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

somerset photo diary (Day 1)
















I've been so lazy for the past few days. i hav ent blogged for a while n assignments are just eating me alive as im drowning deeper n deeper into them. There is just so much to do but less than 2 months to finish them. But on the contrary i got two offers for uni so im happy. its just the case of actually getting the grades they want in order for them to accept me fully so i will try n get the damn grades they want me to get...

Anyways, I went on a little outing to this caravan site in Somerset with my family and family friends for 3 nights n 4 days. The place was alright but not what I expected. We shared one caravan which i didnt think would be big enough for 9 people but we survived. It had everything except for internet service and effin phone signal. The beach wasnt what I expected either. I was hoping for blue water n sunny blue sky but the weather dissappointed us. We went to the beach on the day we arrived n spent the rest of the day at "home" playing "gotti"... All in all it was nice n peaceful n in an isolated area. It was a good experience...

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. gotti? haha

    cum to colcester n i'll take u to clackton k..
    hte beach is nicer here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes there wasnt much to do so we played gotti. of course i was the champ XD clackton? there's another beach nearby other than mersea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol mersea iz a bit of a dissapointment az well...
    N clacton iz the near Colchester ... The beach is nicer
    the sand, clear blue ocean n a PIERE!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete