Pages

Friday 11 February 2011

If you're on my f-list, then I want to know 35 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet or long and detailed, all is good.


Comment below with your answers and repost the questionnaire on your own blog/journal.



01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

02) What was your dream growing up?

03) What talent do you wish you had?

04) If I bought you a drink, what would it be?

05) Favorite vegetable?

06) What was the last book you read?

07) What zodiac sign are you?

08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.

09) Worst habit?

10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?

11) What is your favorite sport?

12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.

16) Do you have any pets?

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?

18) What was your first impression of me?

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

22) What color eyes do you have?

23) Ever been arrested?

24) Bottle or can soda?

25) If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?

27) Do you believe in ghosts?

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

29) Do you swear a lot?

30) Favorite band(s) of ALL time

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

33) Favorite and least favorite food?

34) Do you believe in God?

35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?

1 comment:

  1. 01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
    no

    02) What was your dream growing up?
    dunno

    03) What talent do you wish you had?
    able to play bass n drum

    04) If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
    starbucks

    05) Favorite vegetable?
    everythin

    06) What was the last book you read?
    mariana by susanna kearsley

    07) What zodiac sign are you?
    sagitarius

    08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
    8 piercing. 3 in left ear, 3 in right ear, i in nose n 1 in belly button
    no tattoo

    09) Worst habit?
    gullible

    10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?
    yes

    11) What is your favorite sport?
    swimming

    12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
    bit of both i suppose

    13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
    talk?

    14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
    can rememba

    15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
    u know everything bout me :P

    16) Do you have any pets?
    no

    17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
    i'd make u dinna

    18) What was your first impression of me?
    oh she's quite

    19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
    cute

    20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
    my height perhaps

    21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
    patner

    22) What color eyes do you have?
    brown

    23) Ever been arrested?
    no

    24) Bottle or can soda?
    can

    25) If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?
    go on a trip wid my best mate

    26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
    my room

    27) Do you believe in ghosts?
    yes

    28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
    read

    29) Do you swear a lot?
    a lot

    30) Favorite band(s) of ALL time
    MYV, gazette, SID

    31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
    Gobby

    32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
    very much so

    33) Favorite and least favorite food?
    love ramen hate celery

    34) Do you believe in God?
    no

    35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
    did

    ReplyDelete