Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

happy birthday sweetheart! she's only turned 19 and still a year younger than me. i feel ancient :(


The only thing i like about birthdays is getting presents but i never know what to get the other person. My baby brought me these lovely shoes. Arent they preety? I was thinking why she wasted so much money on me when she could have brought it for herself.



I wanted to buy myself this really nice bag from river island but they had sold out when i went there to buy it so i had to console myself by buying jewellry. I brougt the 1st one myself which i took ages to choose even though it's a plain old ring. my bro got me the second one and jess got me the last one. My parents brought me these ugg style boots which are soo comfy. 

Lately iv been going  to work late like by 5-10 mins. dunno why. i always try to leave on time but im always late. so last week i thought i was in trouble for it when my supervisor asked me into her office as soon as i stepped into work. but she actually got me a present for xmas. It was a bottle of white wine. that was really sweet of her.

3 comments:

  1. lol babe u could have found a betta picz of me ¬¬

    ani thanks hun....
    p.s. share the wine with me will ya....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Nice shoes n Rings..!! me likes it..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty for the pressie babe. sure i'll share it. i havent opened it yet.

    ReplyDelete