Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Newbury

Town
Going to the movies with my brother n his friend Dev
Bro wearing my hat
Busy textin his gf
<3 subway even though i can only order 2 things from the menu

my new perfume that im in love with
pretending to play
Dev D

on the phone with my baby
aww they look good together
Sophie

Mr spongebob (wearing a wig) won by my friend when we went to Thorpe Park.
So since my brother was home we went out mostly everyday. We hadnt been to Newbury in ages so we decided to hit the town. We watched the last airbender and stepup in 3D. They were both okay but i was expecting to see more in avatar. I knew the story already but thought it would carry on a bit more. Oh well! When we went to watch stepup 3D my brother's girlfriend came with us. She was really sweet and preety. I spent so much money in the past week. I brought Aqua di gioia by Giorgio Armani. It smells so good. I absolutely love it. Iv had a fun week so far since my brother came home. At times he's an annoying faggot but i have to say i love him and care about him.

2 comments:

  1. ok here goes....
    1. y does ur bruv looks so much like u ....i look nothin like my big bro ¬¬
    2. shopie iz very pretty indeed ^^
    3. and lastly, iz that me u were talkin on phone 0_o?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) please we dnt look alike at all la. baru u guys look the same.
    2) yes shee's really pretty n skinny as well
    3) yes yes i was on the fone with u when bhai tried to sing that jap song.

    ReplyDelete